Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 120
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
1 document for Seldén 40mm Fiddle/Hook/Cam/Eye Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628