Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 118
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
1 document for Seldén 40mm Fiddle/Hook/Cam Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved