Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 118
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
1 document for Seldén 40mm Fiddle/Hook/Cam Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"