Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 118
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
1 document for Seldén 40mm Fiddle/Hook/Cam Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor