Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 107
- Rope Ø (mm): 7
- Shackle diameter: 4mm
1 document for Seldén 40mm Fiddle/Cam Block - Ball Bearing
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB