Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 107
- Rope Ø (mm): 7
- Shackle diameter: 4mm
1 document for Seldén 40mm Fiddle/Cam Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633