Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 107
- Rope Ø (mm): 7
- Shackle diameter: 4mm
1 document for Seldén 40mm Fiddle/Cam Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus