Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 66
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Shackle diameter: 4mm
1 document for Seldén 40mm Fiddle Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved