Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 115
- Rope Ø (mm): 7
- Shackle diameter: 4mm
1 document for Seldén 40mm Fiddle/Becket/Cam Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633