Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 93
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Mounting: 2xM5 (not included)
1 document for Seldén 40mm Double In-line Through Deck Block - Ball Bearing
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins