Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 49
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Mounting: 2xM5 (not included)
1 document for Seldén 40mm Cheek Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520