Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 450
- Break Load (Kg): 900
- Weight (g): 126
- Rope Ø (mm): 7
1 document for Seldén 30mm Triple/Cam Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520