Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 450
- Break Load (Kg): 900
- Weight (g): 126
- Rope Ø (mm): 7
1 document for Seldén 30mm Triple/Cam Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom