Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 600
- Break Load (Kg): 1200
- Weight (g): 77
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Triple Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"