Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 600
- Break Load (Kg): 1200
- Weight (g): 77
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Triple Block - Ball Bearing
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Velocitek Speedpuck
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"