Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 600
- Break Load (Kg): 1200
- Weight (g): 77
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Triple Block - Ball Bearing
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628