Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 600
- Break Load (Kg): 1200
- Weight (g): 77
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Triple Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3