Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 600
- Break Load (Kg): 1200
- Weight (g): 79
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Triple/Becket Block - Ball Bearing
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628