Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 600
- Break Load (Kg): 1200
- Weight (g): 79
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Triple/Becket Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520