Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 21
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Tie On Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø