Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 24
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Single Strap Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520