Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 24
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Single Strap Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor