Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 30
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
- Mounting: 2xM4 (not included)
1 document for Seldén 30mm Single Stand Up Block - Ball Bearing
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom