Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 22
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
- Mounting: 2xM5 (not included)
1 document for Seldén 30mm Single Lead Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633