Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 35
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Single/Becket/Swivel Block - Ball Bearing
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano