Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 26
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Sheet Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting