Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 26
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
1 document for Seldén 30mm Sheet Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633