Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 68
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
- Ring diameter: 35x5mm
1 document for Seldén 30mm Clew Ring Block - Ball Bearing
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus