Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 68
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
- Ring diameter: 35x5mm
1 document for Seldén 30mm Clew Ring Block - Ball Bearing
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633