Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 68
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
- Ring diameter: 35x5mm
1 document for Seldén 30mm Clew Ring Block - Ball Bearing
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom