Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 22
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
- Mounting: 2xM4 (not included)
1 document for Seldén 30mm Cheek Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO