Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 22
- Rope Ø (mm): 8
- Mounting: 2xM4 (not included)
1 document for Seldén 30mm Cheek Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul