A unrigged Seldén 2.4m Aluminium Mast.
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Marlow D2 Club
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628