Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel strap to ensure high strength and stiff sides. Stainless steel ball bearing races and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Glass fibre reinforced polyamide composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 150
- Break Load (Kg): 300
- Weight (g): 62
- Rope Ø (mm): 6
1 document for Seldén 20mm Trapeze Ring Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting