Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel strap to ensure high strength and stiff sides. Stainless steel ball bearing races and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Glass fibre reinforced polyamide composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 100
- Break Load (Kg): 200
- Weight (g): 7
- Rope Ø (mm): 6
1 document for Seldén 20mm Single, Tie On - Ball Bearing
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch