Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel strap to ensure high strength and stiff sides. Stainless steel ball bearing races and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Glass fibre reinforced polyamide composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 100
- Break Load (Kg): 200
- Weight (g): 7
- Rope Ø (mm): 6
1 document for Seldén 20mm Single, Tie On - Ball Bearing
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus