A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1030
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single Block - Plain Bearing
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Velocitek Speedpuck
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628