A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1030
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single Block - Plain Bearing
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Karver KF0.9 Furler
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch