A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1030
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single Block - Plain Bearing
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628