A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1030
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus