A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1030
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single Block - Plain Bearing
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Marlow D2 Club
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633