A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1030
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø