A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1030
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single Block - Plain Bearing
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Nub The Nub
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm