A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1100
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single/Becket Block - Plain Bearing
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019