A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1100
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single/Becket Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box