A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1100
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single/Becket Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus