A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1100
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single/Becket Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting