A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1100
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single/Becket Block - Plain Bearing
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul