A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1100
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single/Becket Block - Plain Bearing
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633