A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1100
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Single/Becket Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved