A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 633
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 16.5
- Pin size: 16mm
1 document for Seldén 100mm Halyard Block - Plain Bearing
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520