A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 633
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 16.5
- Pin size: 16mm
1 document for Seldén 100mm Halyard Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box