A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 633
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 16.5
- Pin size: 16mm
1 document for Seldén 100mm Halyard Block - Plain Bearing
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings