A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 633
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 16.5
- Pin size: 16mm
1 document for Seldén 100mm Halyard Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing