A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 633
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 16.5
- Pin size: 16mm
1 document for Seldén 100mm Halyard Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul