A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 633
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 16.5
- Pin size: 16mm
1 document for Seldén 100mm Halyard Block - Plain Bearing
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner