A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 633
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 16.5
- Pin size: 16mm
1 document for Seldén 100mm Halyard Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø