A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 633
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 16.5
- Pin size: 16mm
1 document for Seldén 100mm Halyard Block - Plain Bearing
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420