A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 633
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Width (mm): 16.5
- Pin size: 16mm
1 document for Seldén 100mm Halyard Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch