A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1390
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Safe working load is for lower sheave. Upper sheave safe working load = 2000 kg, breaking load = 4000 kg .
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628