A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1390
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Safe working load is for lower sheave. Upper sheave safe working load = 2000 kg, breaking load = 4000 kg .
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave