A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1390
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Safe working load is for lower sheave. Upper sheave safe working load = 2000 kg, breaking load = 4000 kg .
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633