A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1390
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Safe working load is for lower sheave. Upper sheave safe working load = 2000 kg, breaking load = 4000 kg .
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Nub The Nub
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack