A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1390
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
- Safe working load is for lower sheave. Upper sheave safe working load = 2000 kg, breaking load = 4000 kg .
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)