A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1750
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Block - Plain Bearing
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch