A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1750
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Velocitek Prism
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light