A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1750
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Block - Plain Bearing
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633