A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1750
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus