A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1750
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633