A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1750
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Block - Plain Bearing
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Nub The Nub
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019