A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1750
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Block - Plain Bearing
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor