A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 1750
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Double Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner