A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 740
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Karver KF0.9 Furler
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633