A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 740
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE