A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 740
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633