A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 740
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633