A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 740
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Nub The Nub
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Marlow D2 Club
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged