A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 740
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633