A plain bearing block handling up to 4 ton load. The block features a plain bearing with Acetal bushing and two axial Delrin bearings. These stabilize the sheave when the rope enters or exits the block with an angle.
Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave and cheeks. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight and all stainless parts are insulated from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The blocks are quick and easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Applications Include: Outhaul arrangements, Sheets and Halyards.
- S.W.L (Kg): 4000
- Break Load (Kg): 8000
- Weight (g): 740
- Rope Ø (mm): 20
1 document for Seldén 100mm Cheek Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633