The range includes deck fillers for Diesel, Petrol, Waste in two dimensions, Water and Deck Access. As usual, Rutgerson's new products bring something new and innovative to the market and in this case a unique link system. The link is made of the same material as cable ties, which is extremely strong compared to other composite materials. It is constructed so that it is incredibly easy to replace without any work from the inside, but just from the deck.
The deck fillers are colour-coded in order to facilitate the distinction between different deck fillers. The design with high grade stainless steel and high tech composite is much more corrosion resistant compared to other solutions on the market such as casted steel. Furthermore, due to a different opening solution than the traditional thread (except for waste), it is very quick to open. Just turn it 90 degrees using a winch handle or a key and the cap is free.
The deck fillers for waste correspond to the standard ISO 8099.
- Outer Ø 85mm
- Cutout Ø 57mm
- Screw hole Ø 72mm
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE