After decades with very limited innovation on escape hatches for multihulls, Rutgerson challenges the competitors by introducing the first flush escape hatch on the marine market.
An escape hatch is made to be installed on the side of each hull on a catamaran or trimaran to provide a safe and reliable escape in case of capsizing. For safety reasons, the hatch can be opened from both the inside and the outside. It comes with a light composite locking bar which prevents access from the outside when moored and falls off automatically if the boat capsizes.
Flush design and bolted glass
This is the only certified multihull escape hatch on the market with a flush design, which gives minimal resistance in the water and significantly reduces the pressure on the hatch. The flush design also simplifies the installation. No recess or other adaption to the hull is needed.
The 12mm tinted acrylic glass is bolted to its frame and the hatch has double rubber seals for optimal waterproofness. Frames, handles and hinges are made of durable high-grade acid proof stainless-steel, and fixing nuts are welded to the frame to facilitate leakproof mounting.
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633