The range includes deck fillers for Diesel, Petrol, Waste in two dimensions, Water and Deck Access. As usual, Rutgerson's new products bring something new and innovative to the market and in this case a unique link system. The link is made of the same material as cable ties, which is extremely strong compared to other composite materials. It is constructed so that it is incredibly easy to replace without any work from the inside, but just from the deck.
The deck fillers are colour-coded in order to facilitate the distinction between different deck fillers. The design with high grade stainless steel and high tech composite is much more corrosion resistant compared to other solutions on the market such as casted steel. Furthermore, due to a different opening solution than the traditional thread (except for waste), it is very quick to open. Just turn it 90 degrees using a winch handle or a key and the cap is free.
The deck fillers for waste correspond to the standard ISO 8099.
- Outer Ø 132mm
- Cutout Ø 101mm
- Screw hole Ø 114.5mm
- Velocitek Makai
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom