PROtect LOOPX combines pressure sensitive tapes with embedded high strength fibers both made of UHMWPE. The thin and strong adhesive has two functions: to hold the longitudinal fiber in the desired position and to guarantee the adhesion between layers when the loop is manually made.
The fibers are extremely light, just 930 grams for 10,000 linear meter and this leads to an extremely high strength on weight basis, making it the strongest man made tape.
With LOOPX high load loops such as bobstays, runner attachments and soft attach blocks or small loops with high strength do not any longer require skills and expertise, complex sequence of operations, complicated steps and tools.
- Safe Working Load (Kg): 4120
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Nub The Nub
- Velocitek Shift
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave