PROtect LOOPX combines pressure sensitive tapes with embedded high strength fibers both made of UHMWPE. The thin and strong adhesive has two functions: to hold the longitudinal fiber in the desired position and to guarantee the adhesion between layers when the loop is manually made.
The fibers are extremely light, just 930 grams for 10,000 linear meter and this leads to an extremely high strength on weight basis, making it the strongest man made tape.
With LOOPX high load loops such as bobstays, runner attachments and soft attach blocks or small loops with high strength do not any longer require skills and expertise, complex sequence of operations, complicated steps and tools.
- Safe Working Load (Kg): 515
- Velocitek Prism
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Velocitek Makai
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife