PROtect LOOPX combines pressure sensitive tapes with embedded high strength fibers both made of UHMWPE. The thin and strong adhesive has two functions: to hold the longitudinal fiber in the desired position and to guarantee the adhesion between layers when the loop is manually made.
The fibers are extremely light, just 930 grams for 10,000 linear meter and this leads to an extremely high strength on weight basis, making it the strongest man made tape.
With LOOPX high load loops such as bobstays, runner attachments and soft attach blocks or small loops with high strength do not any longer require skills and expertise, complex sequence of operations, complicated steps and tools.
- Safe Working Load (Kg): 1030
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Unrigged