Abrasion and heat generation can often be the enemy of synthetic fibre ropes. ArmourCoat helps to protect single and double braided fibre ropes, reduce fatigue and extend life.
A pre-mixed polyurethane emulsion rope coating which increases abrasion resistance.
Colour coding, Colour coordination, Improved abrasion resistance, Improved grip, Protection against ingress of dirt.
- Specially formulated polyurethane coating.
- Improves abrasion resistance and durability.
- Increases friction, aids handling and splicing.
- Provides colour coding (black as standard, other colour options available on request
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Velocitek Prism
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light