Product Currently Unavailable
THE GREATEST WINCH INNOVATION IN OVER 40 YEARS!
Karver winches are equipped with a double gear mechanism, a classic first stage identical to current winch design and a second consisting of an epicyclic gear. This patented technology is used for the first time on a winch and has the effect of multiplying efforts. Thus and according to its original set up, our winches are either 6 times faster than any other winch on the market (Speed Range), or 3 times more powerful (Power Range).
6 TIMES FASTER THAN A TRADITIONAL WINCH
“Be careful, it’s going to be fast! Very very very fast!”
The extra speeds of the KSW provide the ability to trim much faster than standard winches. In first gear, a single handle turn embeds
6 times the length of rope of a two-speed winch. The gear change is simple. When the load on the handle becomes too much,
simply reverse the direction to change gears automatically.
The simplicity and speed of the manoeuvres will certainly make you save accurate seconds for the overall leader board.
To hoist a main sail with a 20m halyard requires 142 turns of crank with a traditional winch against 29 turns with a Speed Karver!
4 SPEEDS 4 FIRST PLACES - THE WINCH THAT WINS!
- - 6 times faster: Trim in faster. Trim for extra-speed and acceleration out of the tack.
- - 4 automatic speeds - 2 standard speeds + 2 extra fast speeds .
- - The sails are not blowing free longer in the tack and end up less damaged.
- - No need to take the slack by hand. Use the handle from A to Z.
- - Instinctive shift in gears. No mechanism to operate.
- - Dimensioned to replace most standard winches.
1 document for Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019