The KJH “Jaws Handle” is the ideal system to tighten up a sheet without hurting one’s hands! The resistance strength of the new high modules rope tends to reduce line diameters, which compromises comfort and efficiency when trimming (It is difficult to pull hard on a small diameter line without getting one’s hand crushed!)
The Karver “Jaws Handle” enables you to be able to hold a line that is under load already.
For a more detailed explanation of the KJH Jaw Handle, take a look at the video on the link below.
- Colour: Yellow, Pink, Grey
- S.W.L (Kg): 110
- Break Load (Kg): 220
- Weight (g): 111
- Max Rope Ø (mm): 10
1 document for Karver KJH - Jaw Handle
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"