The KJH “Jaws Handle” is the ideal system to tighten up a sheet without hurting one’s hands! The resistance strength of the new high modules rope tends to reduce line diameters, which compromises comfort and efficiency when trimming (It is difficult to pull hard on a small diameter line without getting one’s hand crushed!)
The Karver “Jaws Handle” enables you to be able to hold a line that is under load already.
For a more detailed explanation of the KJH Jaw Handle, take a look at the video on the link below.
- Colour: Yellow, Pink, Grey, Fluoro (glow in the dark)
- S.W.L (Kg): 110
- Break Load (Kg): 220
- Weight (g): 111
- Max Rope Ø (mm): 10
1 document for Karver KJH - Jaw Handle
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633