The KFH halyard locks have been tried and tested for many years in the world’s toughest oceans. Halyard stretch is a major factor in the loss of performance in upwind sails. The KFH eliminates stretch and creep ensuring your halyard is at perfect hoist every time and also reduces mast compression. The KFH combines a lock and a swivel to be used with a furling drum.
For a more detailed explanation of the KFH Furling Lock, take a look at the video on the link below.
- S.W.L (Kg): 1500, 2500, 5000, 8000, 14000
- Break Load (Kg): 3000, 5000, 10000, 16000, 28000
- Weight (g): 180, 450, 920, 833, 2200
- Wire Ø (mm): 5, 7, 8, 10
1 document for Karver KFH Furling Lock
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor