The KFH halyard locks have been tried and tested for many years in the world’s toughest oceans. Halyard stretch is a major factor in the loss of performance in upwind sails. The KFH eliminates stretch and creep ensuring your halyard is at perfect hoist every time and also reduces mast compression. The KFH combines a lock and a swivel to be used with a furling drum.
For a more detailed explanation of the KFH Furling Lock, take a look at the video on the link below.
- S.W.L (Kg): 1500, 2500, 5000, 8000, 14000
- Break Load (Kg): 3000, 5000, 10000, 16000, 28000
- Weight (g): 180, 450, 920, 833, 2200
- Wire Ø (mm): 5, 7, 8, 10
1 document for Karver KFH Furling Lock
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus