THE GREATEST WINCH INNOVATION IN OVER 40 YEARS!
Karver winches are equipped with a double gear mechanism, a classic first stage identical to current winch design and a second consisting of an epicyclic gear. This patented technology is used for the first time on a winch and has the effect of multiplying efforts. Thus and according to its original set up, our winches are either 6 times faster than any other winch on the market (Speed Range), or 3 times more powerful (Power Range).
WINCH COMPACT - THE BEST OF KARVER TECHNOLOGY
Two speeds: The first ultra fast and the second ultra powerful!
Total concentrated innovation in a two-speed self-tailing winch.
By transposing the technology of its 4-speed winches, Karver invented the most powerful small winch.
The winch Compact has the size of a winch 20 but the power of a winch 45. In first gear, you enjoy a tailing speed twice the speed of a conventional winch, and in second gear, you benefit from the power of a winch 45.
The unique combination of a small size and a workload of 850 Kg makes the Compact an extremely versatile winch.
The Compact winch can replace any winch up to and including size 40 and accepts 8 to 11 mm ropes, providing increased comfort and improved performance.
For a more detailed explanation of the KCW Compact Winch, take a look at the video on the link below.
WINCH MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
To help you maintain your winch Karver have put together a couple of videos which will help you get it apart and then back together.
- - Ultra Compact (size of a Winch 20).
- - 2 times faster (24 cm per handle round).
- - Unbeatable weight / power ratio and dimensions / power ratio.
- - 3 times more powerful: Trim at your fingertips and save your strength..
- - 4 automatic speeds - 2 standard speeds + 2 extra ultra-powerful speeds.
- - Our superior working load capacity makes it possible to use a smaller size.
- COST EFFECTIVE
- - A real alternative to electric winches.
- - KWPs are so powerful that you can use a shorter handle, useful for winches under roof cover.
1 document for Karver KCW - Compact Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Karver KF0.9 Furler
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633