The rope shackle will never seize due to the load or rust over the years. KBO lashing blocks have the best size to weight ratio on the market. KBO rope lashing makes fitting easier and quicker than standard shackles. A KBO is lighter and smaller for the same safe working load.
Featuring roller bearings (from the KBO4 up) and rope shackle attachment, the block is lighter and more compact. The KBO range is available in double and triple blocks with rope shackle attachments up to the KBO8. The use of soft attachments avoids metallic connections between blocks and allows for impressive weight savings.
Purchase systems efficiency is achieved through low friction ball and roller bearings. Attachment through the centre still prevents the line from becoming disconnected from the lashing line should the block fail under extreme load.
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KBO1 Block
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420