Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor