Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Nub The Nub
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø