Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Karver KF0.9 Furler
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom