Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628