Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520