Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch