Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633