Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Nub The Nub
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Marlow D2 Club
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE