Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave