Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB