Simple, reliable and efficient - the Karver KB block combines both freedom of attachment and extreme safety. Launched 9 years ago, the KB block has won several awards including the famous Freeman K. Pittman Award (2006) granted by SAIL Magazine. Its design and its multiple attachment possibilities make this block super versatile.
Assembled with ball or roller bearings, KB blocks are extremely low friction (KB Range). Assembled with self-lubricating plain bearings, they ensure very high working load for a minimal size (KBC Range).
- Please check out the documents tab for more information on working loads, weight and line diameters.
1 document for Karver KB Block
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings