Now its possible to convert all your winches to become electrical.
All you need is a strong electrical screwdriver and iWinch.
All winches will become powered because you can flexibly use iWinch where needed. All the moments that are usually heavy on a sailboat are easy with this solution. The faster you hoist, furl your sails the less wear we add to our expensive gear. Using iWinch is a great way to get extra power when working the boat plus reduce sail flapping that will extend the life of the sail.
Hoist your mainsail - effortless
Furl and hoist your headsail
Reef your mainsail - faster and safer
Sheet your headsails and spinnaker faster and with precision
German sheeting - sheet your main effortlessly
Shorthanded sailing - your best help ever
Hoist your anchor, dinghy on deck, mooring and so on...
Modern screwdrivers are very strong and reliable with the new Lithium technology and developed brushless motors. You will always have a loaded and ready to go screwdriver for other projects on board and at home as well. Please read our handling tips on how to handle the solution safe and easy. Remember, iWinch is never better than your screwdriver. Invest in a quality screwdriver.
Advantages against a mounted electrical winch? A mounted electrical winch will cost you between 2000-3000 Euros plus installation costs. With a strong electrical screwdriver you will hoist your main a lot faster and you will feel when the resistance is getting stronger ensuring you not to brake things. You can use iWinch on all your winches plus that you can use it for other projects both onboard and at home.
- Harken 6 Plain-Top Classic Winch
- Harken 8 Plain-Top Classic Winch
- Karver KCW - Compact Winch
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Karver KPW 130 - Power Winch
- Karver KPW 150 - Power Winch
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Karver KSW 46 - Speed Winch
- Karver KSW 52 - Speed Winch
- Harken Self-Tailing Radial Winch — 2 Speed
- Harken Self-Tailing Radial Winch — 2 Speed - Chrome
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch