"Fewer links connecting hardware on a boat mean fewer risks of faulty elements".
Based on the concept of the Ino-Block, the Ino-Ending provides an extremely simple solution to integrate a block within a textile cable. The structural cable is simply spliced or wound around the spacer and in the sheave. The safety of the system is unparalleled in the market.
Ino-Ending has a safety coefficient of 3.
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Nub The Nub
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml