"Fewer links connecting hardware on a boat mean fewer risks of faulty elements".
Based on the concept of the Ino-Block, the Ino-Ending provides an extremely simple solution to integrate a block within a textile cable. The structural cable is simply spliced or wound around the spacer and in the sheave. The safety of the system is unparalleled in the market.
Ino-Ending has a safety coefficient of 3.
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Nub The Nub
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633