Harken Radial Line winches have successfully balanced the need for a secure grip and line longevity with smooth, controlled easing while under load. Details sailors will appreciate: smaller winches that carry higher loads, stress-free seasonal maintenance, and one-person installation with easy upgrades to power.
Patented angle of ribs drives line wraps down when easing to keep them on area of drum that provides best control.
High-strength composite roller bearings and bushings reduce friction under load. Load-carrying gears and pins are 17-4 PH stainless steel for strength, corrosion resistance.
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished