The Radial winch drum’s gripping surface is shaped for each winch size and drum material and features diagonal ribs (rather than textured abrasive materials) to maximize gripping power and greatly reduce line wear.
Plain-top winches are best handled by two crew—one to trim and one to tail the line.
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor