Use footblocks to redirect lines on the deck. Footblocks with lockoffs temporarily secure sheets.
Either metric or imperial flathead fasteners may be used for mounting and are not exposed.
Sideplates and sheaves Hard Lube-anodised for maximum UV protection and a smooth surface. Centre cage keeps Torlon® roller bearings separated and parallel to reduce friction.
Torlon is a registered trademark of Solvay Advanced Polymers L.L.C.
- Sheave Ø (mm)57 mm
- Length (mm)84 mm
- Height (mm)25 mm
- Weight (g)154 g
- Maximum line Ø (mm)12 mm
- Maximum working load (kg)1134 kg
- Breaking load (kg)2268 kg
- Number of fasteners 4
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Nub The Nub
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light