Use footblocks to redirect lines on the deck. Footblocks with lockoffs temporarily secure sheets.
Either metric or imperial flathead fasteners may be used for mounting and are not exposed.
Sideplates and sheaves Hard Lube-anodised for maximum UV protection and a smooth surface. Centre cage keeps Torlon® roller bearings separated and parallel to reduce friction.
Torlon is a registered trademark of Solvay Advanced Polymers L.L.C.
- Sheave Ø (mm)57 mm
- Length (mm)84 mm
- Height (mm)46 mm
- Weight (g)215 g
- Maximum line Ø (mm)12 mm
- Maximum working load (kg)750 kg
- Breaking load (kg)1500 kg
- Number of fasteners 4
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Nub The Nub
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing