The Radial winch drum’s gripping surface is shaped for each winch size and drum material and features diagonal ribs (rather than textured abrasive materials) to maximize gripping power and greatly reduce line wear.
The self-tailing mechanism on the winch means that one crew member can quickly and easily trim or raise sails.
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520