The Radial winch drum’s gripping surface is shaped for each winch size and drum material and features diagonal ribs (rather than textured abrasive materials) to maximize gripping power and greatly reduce line wear.
The self-tailing mechanism on the winch means that one crew member can quickly and easily trim or raise sails.
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife