The EZI launcher is a mast fitting that allows the use of twin spinnaker poles in dinghies and some keelboats, making the handling of a symmetrical spinnaker very simple. The pole is launched using a launch line, so the crew no longer needs to stand up in the boat to connect the pole to the mast, upon release the pole flies away to stow along the boom.
The EZI Launcher 400 is supplied with either standard or sheaved ends.
- To fit mast section of 60mm - please see size guide
1 document for EZI EZI 400 - Self Launching Twin Spinnaker Pole System
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs