The EZI launcher is a mast fitting that allows the use of twin spinnaker poles in dinghies and some keelboats, making the handling of a symmetrical spinnaker very simple. The pole is launched using a launch line, so the crew no longer needs to stand up in the boat to connect the pole to the mast, upon release the pole flies away to stow along the boom.
The EZI Launcher 400 is supplied with either standard or sheaved ends.
- To fit mast section of 60mm - please see size guide
1 document for EZI EZI 400 - Self Launching Twin Spinnaker Pole System
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator