The EZI launcher is a mast fitting that allows the use of twin spinnaker poles in dinghies and some keelboats, making the handling of a symmetrical spinnaker very simple. The pole is launched using a launch line, so the crew no longer needs to stand up in the boat to connect the pole to the mast, upon release the pole flies away to stow along the boom.
The EZI launcher 300 comes with either standard or sheaved inboard ends.
- To fit 58mm mast section - please see size guide
1 document for EZI EZI 300 - Self Launching Twin Spinnaker Pole System
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Velocitek Makai