The EZI launcher is a mast fitting that allows the use of twin spinnaker poles in dinghies and some keelboats, making the handling of a symmetrical spinnaker very simple. The pole is launched using a launch line, so the crew no longer needs to stand up in the boat to connect the pole to the mast, upon release the pole flies away to stow along the boom.
The EZI launcher 300 comes with either standard or sheaved inboard ends.
- To fit 58mm mast section - please see size guide
1 document for EZI EZI 300 - Self Launching Twin Spinnaker Pole System
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Velocitek Prism
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife